Syntax, Concepts, and Diversions for Visual Basic Programmers
From Dan Mabbutt, former About.com Guide
The language and syntax information you need to write VB.NET programs.
- The VB.NET Upgrade Wizard
- The Top Five Changes between VB 6 and VB.NET
- Which is faster? VB 6 or VB.NET?
Information for experienced programmers that explains or expands the standard documentation found at the Microsoft site.
- Glossary of Visual Basic Terms
- A Glossary of VSLive Buzzwords
- NaN, Infinity, and Divide by Zero in VB.NET
- The VB.NET Imports Statement
- Retrieve, Change, or Create Program Information
- The Region Directive in VB.NET
New features and advanced concepts. Visual Basic is a core technology that includes all the latest Microsoft technologies.
- ByVal and ByRef: Passing Arguments in Visual Basic
- Partial Classes in Visual Basic .NET 2005
- Visual Basic Compiler Directives
History, humor, and unusual corners of Visual Basic.